Transcript Request



Please use the google form below to request transcripts. 


The is no fee for electronic transcripts (systems available via OCPS are only FASTER or SPEEDE). Please be sure the school you are sending transcripts to has access to these systems. If they do not, you will need a printed transcript. Transcripts cannot be sent by email.

There is a $2.00 fee for each printed transcript.  Printed transcripts will be available for pick up in the front office.  You must have your ID when picking up transcripts.  You will be notified by email when transcripts have been sent electronically or are ready for pick up. 

Use the following links to access SchoolPay.

Questions about transcript request should be sent to [email protected].


While some colleges and universities accept physical or electronic transcripts, some require you to self-report your academic records using the SSAR (Self-Reported Student Academic Record) website. Below is a list of institutions that require you to use the SSAR website.

  • Flagler College
  • Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
  • Florida Atlantic University
  • Florida Gulf Coast University
  • Florida Polytechnic University
  • Florida State University
  • New College of Florida
  • *University of Central Florida*
  • University of Florida
  • University of North Florida

*UCF uses a self-reported transcript system called SPARK.  Applicants will receive an email from UCF after their application is submitted with a link to access SPARK.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]