Student Registration



Gov. Rick Scott signed a sweeping education bill (HB 7029) that pumps up school choice in Florida. There are caveats to the open enrollment option, however. The new school must have room, parents must provide transportation and the student must not be under an expulsion or suspension order. If parents want to apply for this “Open Enrollment Transfer” they must apply online with Student Enrollment for schools in Orange County who are accepting this transfer.


Registration packets must be filled out online at the OCPS website on for 2018-2019 school year. Documents needed for OCPS students transferring from schools within Orange County are:
  • Withdrawal paperwork from the prior school
  • Proof of address, lease* and most recent bill (order of service to turn lights on or cable receipt)
  • Completed Registration Packet
  • Custody paperwork 
*If you don't have a lease in your name please contact Student Enrollment at 407-317-3233; for a Verification of Address. You must schedule an appointment. They are located at 6501 Magic Way, Bldg#100-D, Orlando, FL 32809


Documents needed for students enrolling from non-Orange County schools (new to the district) must provide:

  • Completed Registration Packet
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunizations transferred from prior state to FL state 680 form
  • Withdrawal paperwork from prior school
  • Transcripts
  • Last report card
  • Verification of your domicile in Orange County (with one of the following):
    — Current Homestead Exemption Card, property tax statement or signed Settlement Statement
    — Current lease (Additional documentation could be requested)
    — Verification of address: Documents required available at The Office of Student Enrollment 6501 Magic Way 100-B Orlando 32809 Schedule your appointment at
    — If you don't have a lease in your name, please contact Student Enrollment at 407-317-3233 for any listed below:
  • *Verification of Address
    *Guardianships: Enrolling someone else's child; you must have a notarized letter from the parent in the state/country the student is coming from and take it to Student Enrollment, don't forget to schedule an appointment at
    *If applicable, custody paperwork and this includes Divorce Decrees
    **If the Decree says "shared custody", then both parents must make an appointment with Student Enrollment to sign an affidavit stating whose address will be used for educational purposes.
    *Student Enrollment is located at 6501 Magic Way, Bldg#100-D, Orlando, FL 32809